Monday, July 15, 2013

Homeopathic Day Six

Its been 6 days on my anti-inflammatory diet!  Its going great, although its not easy.  I tell myself that this is a hobby and not something I have to be perfect at (because as you will see below, I'm very, very not haha).

Breakfast:
Belvita whole grain biscuits
1/2 cup red grapes
tea

lunch:
wilted kale, tomato basil salad, 1/2 hard boiled egg, wild rice, asparagus and avocado
jasmine green tea

snack:
One giant donut with chocolate frosting.  WHOOPS.  Man, I was hungry.  Don't think I had enough protein at lunch lol

dinner went better ; )
squash blossoms stuffed with jalepeno, wheat germ, fresh basil, and cheese
tomato basil salad with navy beans, chia seeds, apple cider and balsamic vinegar, and tumeric
black cherries and blueberries
1/2 cup plain unsweetened kefir

supplements: Omega 3, green tea extract, chinese skullcap

Major Note!! My lil buddy treatment is ready to go! Unfortunately Im on antibiotics for a sinus infection, which makes the lil buddies sleepy, so I have to hold off for a few days :(  I'm going to take extra iron for a few days to stave off any anemia from the lil dudes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for commenting! :) I read all comments and look forward to hearing from you.