Sunday, April 13, 2014

Nail Citi, Dulles Town Center; A Pedicure/Manicure Diamond in the Rough!

Outside the salon
I was born in Chantilly VA, and now live in Sterling.  As a working mother, with chronic illness, I have very little time and energy to do my nails. Thus, I have visited dozens of nail salons in the region. My favorite? Nail Citi, in Dulles Town Center.  Not only are the prices amazing, but the service is unmatched, the staff is phenomenal, and the nail art is beautiful!

Great Deals!
 The first time I went to Nail Citi, It was because the "fancy" nail salon in the mall was full.  It didn't look so awesome from the outside (retro neon sign, didn't scream "awesome" to me), but I was desperate. I
quickly overcame my reservations when I was greeted by at least 3 friendly staff persons, who quickly ushered me to the most comfortable massage chair I've ever sat in.  I *never* have to wait at this place!  It was a Wednesday evening, so I got a fabulous pedicure, for $25!  There "basic" pedicure beats most salons "spa" pedicure package, and includes extensive massage, attention to detail, and expert polish work.  The "basic" takes about 30 minutes, and is heaven! When I have time, and am need of stress relief, I go for the "spa" pedicure, which is out-of-this world.  The first time I received a spa pedicure, I was 9 months pregnant.  I went into labor the next morning, and I credit the fabulous, extensive massage that I received at Nail Citi!


I'm more of a pedicure girl, but on special occasions, I go for the manicure as well.  Their manicures last for weeks... they do an amazing job, so even nail-biters like myself can expect to have long-lasting, glossy, and beautiful nails!

Nail Art: 
Several of the technicians are also beautiful nail artists, you can get nail art for just a few extra dollars, and it's totally worth it.  Whenever I get a manicure, I get nail art.... and a day doesn't go by when random strangers stop my to comment on my beautiful nails!

Fun Nail Art!
Here are two shots of nail art that I've received (apologies for the blur; I was
A) using my one hand and
B) using my camera phone, which at the time, wasn't very high quality.


 The art below was for a formal Christmas party I attended; it is still the most beautiful french manicure I've ever received. The nail art lasted for an entire MONTH!

Beautiful french manicure with gemstone
The next time you're at Dulles Town Center and want to pamper yourself without spending a lot of money, go to Nail Citi! It's near Nordstroms and Sears, on the top level.

21100 Dulles Town Cir Ste 200 Sterling, VA 20166
(703) 421-7888


*Images from yelp.com




Want to Tweet this? Just copy and paste!: 

Best Nail Salon in #Loudoun and #nova http://goo.gl/908Kqs @potomacfallsmom

Thank you for reading! follow me on FacebookTwitter, or by entering your email in the "follow me" box above! 




tags: nail salon, pedicure, manicure, dulles, northern virginia, spa, best nail salon, beauty 

6 comments:

  1. Great post! Thanks you so much for the share. Keep up the Excellent work, we look forward to reading more from you in the future!
    mobile app for schools in india

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing such a nice blog with useful information. I want to know more about best and top nail salon.
    best and top nail salon

    ReplyDelete
  3. On the off chance that a tip isn't utilized the gel is straightforwardly applied to the nails, which is a generally excellent technique wherein to fortify your nails and spike on development also. best nail salon in Manhattan

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very nice post! There are salon studios near me that also offer the great nail services like yours. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  5. "Nail Citi Dulles Town Center" is a pampering haven! Your exceptional services and attention to detail create a truly relaxing experience. What Cryptocurrency Fastest A destination that elevates self-care, leaving patrons feeling refreshed and revitalized. A must-visit for impeccable nail care.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for commenting! :) I read all comments and look forward to hearing from you.